Covid -19 Update
The Paddington Store takes the safety and wellbeing of its staff, customers and third parties working with us very seriously. We have completed comprehensive risk assessments for the stores’ on and offline operations and services. We follow guidance issued by the Government, the devolved governments in the UK, and Public Health scientific advisors.
The Paddington Store has completed comprehensive risk assessments of the services we offer to our customers and of our operating procedures, working practices and workplaces. We have introduced a range of controls to manage the risk of Covid-19 cross contamination and transmission.
As a result of the risk assessments, we have implemented (where reasonably practicable) a range of controls which include:
- We have enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with official guidance for all our operations.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre or 1 metre plus with mitigation for social distance in the workplace. Where social distancing is not always possible, we have put in place measures to manage transmission risk including limiting the number of customers in our store, one way pedestrian traffic systems where practicable, sneeze screens and barriers.
- All of our staff who are public facing are to wear face coverings and it is both kind, polite and expected that customers coming into our store wear face coverings.
- We have provided information, instruction and training to ensure all staff are fully aware of the precautions needed to control transmission.
- We collect personal data to support test and trace procedures.
The risk assessments are reviewed and updated regularly by the management team to ensure controls are still relevant and being implemented.
We will continue to review the impact of national, local restriction and lockdowns across the UK and keep our customers informed of the impact to the services we offer.
How you might be affected when buying from our online store:
Different regions have different restrictions across the UK. From Thursday, 5thNovember 2020, England is in a national Lockdown until, current guidance states, Wednesday 2ndDecember 2020.
During this lockdown there might be some delays in delivery of your orders. We will endeavour to keep you informed of any extraordinary delays however we use Royal Mail to deliver all of our products from us to you and they are currently running a good service.
For more information on Delivery within UK, please click here.
For more information on Delivery outside UK, please click here.
For more information on Shipping with UPS, please click here.