The Paddington Bear Wooden Number Puzzle is part of a charming collection of traditional wooden Paddington toys.
Produced with contemporary execution for today’s pre-schoolers.
Learn to count with the 0-9 shaped Paddington Wooden Number Puzzle.
Each puzzle piece is bright and beautifully illustrated with symbols allowing your child to count them.
Helps to promote number recognition and counting skills and encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
The Paddington Wooden Number Puzzle is made from responsibly sourced materials and are certified by the FSC.
Paddington Puzzle Features:
- Suitable for children aged 2 years+
- Bright and colourful wooden jigsaw number pieces from 0-9
- Helps to promote number recognition and counting skills
- Encourages hand eye co-ordination, fine motor and visual perception skills
- Made from responsibly sourced materials, the wooden products are certified by the FSC
- Size approx. 22.3 x 29.8 cm (9 x 11¾ in)